Well, email migration in general is not something to look up to. It is prickly enough to change the email client, but to add data migration on top of that throws even experts off balance.
Import EMLX to Outlook
Here we are discussing EMLX to Outlook conversion – a data file that is radically different than the client we are trying to import into. EMLX is for Mac Mail and the Outlook here is for Windows. So, it is not a shocking fact that many hate importing EMLX to Outlook.
We are sure you do too.
There are some confusing methods and complicated ways that are so bizarre for a basic user that they feel dazed trying to understand them.
It is time to bid them goodbye. Importing EMLX to Outlook is neither technically workable as it is, nor is the file conversion an effective way around it. Many tools claiming to convert EMLX to PST for Outlook are merely file converters that do not take the complexity of email database into account. They only end up partially converted files, which is worse than nothing.
Instead, here is what you should try.
Best Way to Import EMLX to Outlook
Get a free trial version of “Mail Extractor Pro” right now. It is a solution to this otherwise radically confusing job. The way it works is by avoiding any file conversion directly or manually. You never need to load the files or administer them yourself. The tool will autoload your primary Mac Mail database, called “Profile.” This is where all the EMLX, EMLXPART (attachment files), MBOX, .mbox file packages, and every other type of contents are stored.
As you can see probably guess, this sort of direct approach works way better than any other solutions. It goes around the tricky job of getting each EMLX file to convert separately and manually and take the actual database head-on. You are free of the unnecessary burden to dig into your database and bring out any sort of files.
Let’s take a look at what else it has to offer:
- Converts more than Mac Mail.You can also convert Thunderbird and Postbox and standard MBOX files to PST.
- Keeps the folders in their original hierarchy
- Clever algorithms to preserve all the metadata, headers, and other details.
- Dedicated Unicode support to convert non-English languages
- Option to split large PST files
- Manual choice to remove any folder thought unnecessary to migrate
- One-click feature to remove all empty folders
- Brief and a detailed conversion log for information-hungry and tech-savvy users
- Runs smoothly without ever crashing or freezing even when dealing with large files
- Takes up small hard drive space on computer and very few CPU power while running
- Easy to install
- Comes with a full tech support available throughout day and night
Get it to import EMLX to Outlook
Get and read more at https://www.mailextractorpro.com/convert-apple-mail-to-outlook-2019/
Many users worldwide have been using “Mail Extractor Pro” to convert their Mac Mail data with precision. They have long since abandoned the sloppy and non-practical method of importing EMLX to Outlook 2016 / 2019. You can too!
Click the link to instantly download the installer-file/setup for “Mail Extractor Pro.” You can start using it free of cost in a trial version!