Opening OST file in Outlook is automatic and a part of the client’s internal function. You cannot do the same manually. When you to go ‘File’ à Import in Outlook, you will find no such option to import OST files.
There is an option to import PST file, however, which is a ‘personal file’ variant of OST.
Which brings us to the solution of how to import or open data in OST file in Outlook: by converting the file to PST format.
How to Open OST file in Outlook
But sadly, OST to PST conversion is not a straightforward task. The complexity of email contents today makes the data extraction process difficult, especially in terms of data precision. With a generic OST to PST converter, you can find dozens of errors like broken images, missing attachments, and so on.
To handle this complexity, USL Software designed “OST Extractor Pro” from inside out, ridding of usual complications. With “OST Extractor Pro,” you do not have to worry about anything. Its cutting-edge internal programming processes the information cleanly and with high precision. There are no errors in data fidelity.
Besides its widely acknowledged feature of data accuracy, ‘OST Extractor Pro’ many more qualities that make it the top OST recovery app. Such as:
- Ability to convert large OST files.
- It also lets you convert data to other formats than PST as well, such as Apple Mail, Thunderbird, and standard MBOX and EML files.
- Fully standalone and works right away. No other utility or add-on required. The conversion process is also not internet dependent, meaning, it works offline.
- Installation is quick and requires no skills. Just follow the wizard.
- Special system to keep track of your folders and their arrangement. This protection of folder hierarchy is rare in any email migration tools but make a huge difference.
- Special Unicode extraction system to get all your emails from non-English sources. Unicode is a Universal text encoding standard that incorporates world’s most languages and writing systems, including Chinese and Japanese and other double-byte characters languages.
Try it to Open OST file in Outlook
So, if you have the OST file with your right now, get “OST Extractor Pro” right now. You will not be disappointed. All you need to do is load the file, choose ‘PST’ as the format for output, and get started. This is the best and quickest approach to open/import data in OST in Outlook.
The Official website is https://www.ostextractorpro.com
The good thing about ‘OST Extractor Pro’ is that it is available in both Mac and Windows’ version. You can get whichever one you prefer.
There are several licenses for varying needs of individuals and companies. There is a free trial version for you to test it in your own way. For any questions, get in touch with the support staff. They are ready to help you 24 x 7.